The Recovery Process
Speak with our intake coordinators. Our coordinators will give you all of the information you need to know about getting started on the road to recovery.
Making the decision to go into addiction treatment is a courageous first step that may leave you feeling overwhelmed. Call Advanced Health and Education’s rehab treatment center in NJ and we can help make your admissions process as easy and straightforward as possible.
Our compassionate admissions coordinators at our rehab facilities in NJ are here to help. We will answer your questions, coordinate payment with your insurance company, and provide transportation to and from our rehab facilities in NJ. We take extra care to bring you peace of mind during this difficult time.
Are you ready to get the help you need?
The admissions process is simple:
- Speak with our intake coordinators. Our coordinators will give you all of the information you need to know about getting started on the road to recovery. We also perform a complimentary check of your insurance benefits to help you decide if Advanced Health’s rehab center in New Jersey is right for you.
- Tour our facilities. You can request a tour of our rehab facilities and ease your mind that your stay will include a comfortable and supportive environment.
- Choose a treatment program. We offer adult customized rehabilitation treatment programs. We will tailor an alcoholism rehab or drug rehab treatment program to your needs.
- Set up enrollment. Because of the highly individualized care we offer, space at our rehab center is limited. You must reserve your admission as soon as you are ready.
Advanced Health’s New Jersey drug and alcohol rehab is licensed through the New Jersey Department of Human Services Office of Licensing, is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, and has received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for Quality in Behavioral Healthcare.
* These fields are required.
Advanced Health & Education
Advanced Health and Education can help anyone recover from addiction or substance abuse. We offer customized treatment and a balanced application of support and accountability that will help you end your addiction.